Wednesday, July 25, 2007

THAT STINKS!


I was just talking to Jody who stayed the night with Elizabeth. She said that the Doctor was examining Elizabeth this morning, she opened her eyes and started talking to him, inquiring about the possibility of going home, he said that was a possibility but that she wouldn't be able to drive for a year because of the anti-seizure medication she will be on. In response to that she said "that stinks". Then she immediately followed that up with "oh no, that just won't work". The doctor looked over at Jody and just smiled. You go girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My comment yesterday never circulated in cyberspace so I will try again. This blog relates so well to my statement yesterday that ET is SPECTACULAR! Her strong will and faith will keep her safe. She is amazing. I love her so much. Her love for my Michael continues to keep him strong and hoping for the best. Thank you, brothers,sisters, and friends for this website. I sure gives us all comfort.
Grandma EKG

Jim Chandler said...

Eloise - We thank YOU for YOUR support! It takes a village...

--jimmy