Friday, July 27, 2007

Bethy Boo


Pat commented that no one likely remembered when Elizabeth was called "Bethy Boo". Well, I'm certainly old enough to remember! This picture was taken around that time. I can actually remember this photo shoot! I remember the old hi-fi behind us, and how Dad used to cha-cha-cha to records on it. He'd pucker his lips and make clucking noises behind his teeth as he danced. Oh yeah man, it was cool!

DARN - I was as good-looking back then as I am now! Yeah, I guess ET was kinda cute too..

--jimmy

3 comments:

21 Charles Street said...

and as big a head then as now! :)
Pat

Anonymous said...

Hey Jimmy, what happenned with your Tu Tu?

Ginette

Jim Chandler said...

Ginette - what happens in Barefoot Bay, stays in Barefoot Bay!

Great to hear from you! Hope all is well!